Senior Bus Travel Schedule October / November
BERKELEY – Mayor Carmen Amato and Berkeley City Council present the Seniors’ Bus Travel Program. The program includes weekly bus trips. The registration fee is $ 10 per person for the year.
Payment: You can pay for trips in person at the recreation center or by postal check to Berkeley Twp. Recreation.
Call: To reserve your spot for bus travel, please call 732-269-7077 on the dates specified, after 4 p.m. Leave your full name, card number and bus stop. Advance calls will not be accepted. If the trip is full, only then will we contact you. If you can’t make the trip, call to cancel so they can fill your spot.
Bus pick-up times are approximate. Please note that the bus will make multiple stops and your stop may be the first or the last. Be at your clubhouse at the pick-up time and be patient. Sorry, no refunds or credits. Payments are not transferable.
- October 14: Columbus Flea Market: Bus pick-up starts at 9 a.m., rain or shine. Call after 4 p.m. on October 8.
- October 21: Popcorn Park Zoo: $ 4 per person, prepayment required. Includes a small popcorn. Bus pick-up begins at 9:00 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, the route will be changed to Ocean County Mall. Mail the payment with the travel slip by October 4.
- October 28: Jersey Shore Outlets. 9 am pick up. Rain or sun. Call after 4 p.m. on October 22.
- November 4: Ocean County Planetarium. The Beatles laser show. Prepayment is required. $ 7 per person. Payment by post accompanied by the travel slip before October 18.
- November 11: Freehold Mall. Pick up by bus at 9 a.m. Call Friday after 4 p.m. on November 5.
- November 18: Atlantic City Resorts. Pick up by bus at 9 a.m. Call after 4 p.m. before November 12.